- Region: Possibly Persian.
- Estimated Date of Production: Mid 1800s.
- Dimensions: 202 mm in height, 57 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 141 grams.
- Colour: Pale aqua.
Glass pontilled, freeblown.
Easily the smallest Rose Water Sprinkler I’ve seen – can’t have held more than a quarter the standard amount. For a child, perhaps? Minor amber streaking.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased July 2013, from Florida, USA.
- Condition: Light internal haze.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
Nothing in this size.