- Region: Possibly Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: 1700s.
- Dimensions: 134 mm in height, 90 mm circumference.
- Weight: 132 grams.
- Colour: Pale blue.
2.25 rings of stringing on neck, everted lip, no vertical ribbing, open pontilled based.
The only small flask in the collection (as at May 2013) with stringing that snakes UP the neck, rather than simply AROUND the neck. Small sample size, however; may not be meaningful distinction.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased from the Fairbourne collection in November 2012.
- Condition: Delightfully small, very near mint.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
Few known, likely an unrecognized Persian form.