- Region: Likely Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Mid to late 1700s.
- Dimensions: 401 mm in height, 132 mm by 184 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 1118 grams. 2-10 grams of glass now missing from bottle following shipping accident
- Colour: Light green aqua.
Blowpipe pontilled, freeblown, up-tooled lip.
Long-necked bottle of a lighter and more bubbly quality than PC-026 and PC-060. Slightly later construction than these two bottles as well.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased November 2012, formerly in the Fairbourne collection.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
Similar piece in Metropolitan Museum of Art.