- Region: Likely Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Mid to late 1600s.
- Dimensions: 265 mm in height, 105 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 258 grams.
- Colour: Yellow.
Blowpipe pontilled, freeblown, ribbed, everted lip, looks as though there were originally approximately 14 clockwise turns of glass threading on neck, blown from a single piece of glass (foot not added later).
Description: Unique in many ways – shape, colour, diminutive size.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased March 2013 from Paris, France.
- Condition: Loss of glass stringing, areas of internal haze, but a very striking bottle.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
One footed decanter in a collection in Australia, six in a collection in India.