- Region: Possibly Shiraz, Persia
- Estimated Date of Production: 1700s
- Weight: 602 grams
- Colour: Light green aqua.
Sand pontilled, freeblown, jagged lip with thick string rim of rouletted glass.
Storage jar, likely intended for pickled fruits, as these are mentioned constantly in the references to the products of 17th century Shirazi glassworks.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased October 2012 part of the Fairbourne Collection.
- Condition: Very near mint.
- Literature: None.
- Related Works outside of this collection: