- Region: Likely Isfahan or Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Mid to late 1700s.
- Dimensions: 286 mm in height, 192 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 925 grams
- Colour: Green. Substantial content residue remains, so the true colour may not be coming through.
Smooth base, freeblown, rouletted string rim with a defined “X”, larger than on PC-033. Sheared and unpolished (jagged) lip.
Standard size Karaba in a “bottle green” colour reminiscent of European and British bottles of this era.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased July 2012 from a dealer warehouse in NY/NJ. PC-033, PC-034, PC-039, PC-040 came as a set.
- Related Works outside of this collection: