- Region: Possibly Persian.
- Estimated Date of Production: Late 1800s to early 1900s.
- Dimensions: 335 mm in height, 101 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 445 grams.
- Colour: Robin's Egg Blue.
Solid glass pontilled, freeblown, vertical ribs counterclockwise on neck.
Bottle is delightfully formed. Despite the relative newness, these bottles are a joy. Seed bubbles throughout.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased June 2013, from an American collection.
- Condition: Very light wear; very near mint.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
Two others like this one located in Belgium, though in different colours.