- Region: Likely Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Mid to late 1600s.
- Dimensions: 284 mm in height, 117 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 334 grams.
- Colour: Green aqua.
Blowpipe pontilled, freeblown, ribbed, curiously fashioned lip, 19 clockwise turns of glass threading on neck.
Highly unique and tooled lip – perhaps to aid pouring? Glass has many inclusions.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased July 2012, part of the Fairbourne Collection.
- Condition: Perfect glass stringing, bits of internal haze, near mint.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
One footed decanter in a collection in Australia, six in a collection in India.