- Region: Likely Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Mid 1800s.
- Dimensions: 406 mm in height, 265 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 2010 grams
- Colour: Deep blue aqua. Light content residue remains.
Freeblown, rouletted string rim. Sheared and unpolished (jagged) lip. Smooth base.
Oversize (largest in the collection as of July 2014) Karaba. The purity and thickness of the glass leads me to believe it is the newest, as well.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased June 2013 from Florida estate.
- Related Works outside of this collection: