- Region: Possibly Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Late 1600s – early 1700s.
- Dimensions: 143 mm in height, 123 mm circumference.
- Weight: 362 grams.
- Colour: Light blue.
1 ring of pinched glass rigaree around neck, everted lip, solid pontilled based.
Beautiful, highly spherical, and I would suggest early example of the form.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased from the Fairbourne collection in June 2012; previously in the Brintnall collection.
- Condition: Internal content stain, 10 mm multi-point star crack on body at widest point.
- Literature: None.
- Related Works outside of this collection: