(CHRISTIES – 2005 – OCTOBER)
- Region: “Shiraz, Iran”
- Estimated Date of Production: 18th Century
- Dimensions: 210 mm in height.
- Weight: Unknown.
- Colour: “pale green iridescent”.
“Of fluted pear shaped form with an applied band encircling the neck”.
“A PALE GREEN IRIDESCENT GLASS BOTTLE, IRAN, SHIRAZ, 18TH CENTURY. Of fluted pear shaped form with an applied band encircling the neck — 8¼in. (21cm.) high.”
- Built By:
- Provenance: Sold by Christies Auction House, Sale 5566, 14 October 2005, London, South Kensington Auction Hall.
- Condition: Not stated.
- Related Works outside of this collection: